Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Card - You've Got Me Hook, Line & Sinker

I finally completed cards for the March MCPT Challenge over on the Cricut message board. I will still post them all as individual blog posts just so they will have their own labels and such. I made a discovery since my first stab at the Challenge from February. I was working and working and working and it was hard to get my colored pencils to blend. I knew there was something wrong. I went searching on the internet and found another site that specified wax-based pencils instead of water-soluble (which is possibly what I was using). After doing a little shopping, and working with the new March images, it was all better and oh so much easier!

Supply list:

  • Papers - all construction paper this time
  • Texture - Fiskars and Chizzel-It tool
  • Phrase - Microsoft Word punched with Martha Stewart Scalloped Circle Punch (did take a little work to get the size of the words down to fit the size of the punch)
  • Hearts - Martha Stewart Love Punch (paper for hearts were paint samples)

No comments:

Post a Comment

stphblchsce-20