Monday, May 11, 2009

Jewelry - Butterfly Necklace

Did this on a whim Saturday afternoon. There was a particular thing I was looking for at Michael's, so went into the Bellevue store and they were in the middle of one of their make it and take it classes. When we went back by, they had completed the previous 'students.' We had the choice of two different necklaces or a pair of earrings. I couldn't resist the butterfly necklace. The shimmer doesn't show up in the photo....plus you have to have "store lighting" most of the time for that! I still need to redo one part of it, I missed a strand going through that needs to be fixed. I was supposed to be in Lebanon - way across town - by 3pm and I was starting this at 2pm. I was very late to Lebanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

stphblchsce-20